ID:1635483

Ever since the BYOND Pager update months back, whenever I would receive information(incoming private messages, updated feed, etc) I would get a very slight delay.

It wasn't really a big deal and never really posted about it. Recently it's gotten pretty bad. Whenever someone messages me or the feed tab updates because someone commented in a thread or hub I'm following, it would severely freeze for a moment. But the problem isn't that only the pager freezes, it freezes any other windows I have open as well. So I can't minimize/restore my web browser, dreammaker, nor anything else I have open.

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or if Tom/Lummox are already aware of this and working on a small fix/update for it? I don't know if it has to do with my internet speed and even if it did, my speed is pretty fast.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3604206774
I love you too, Teka lol
Your Internet Speed has nothing to do with the freezes, BYOND Pager freezes itself some times, I normally talk with friends through it and from time to time it freezes for a while, it's annoying but it doesn't freeze any other program.
It freezes everything for me. I can avoid it by not logging on the pager and just talking on the site, but while I'm working on things and need the pager open, it gets very annoying.
Yeah, you're not alone. I've been having similar problems, except it's been repeatedly alerting me to posts I've already checked out.
Yeah it's been doing that as well, not often though.
Bump.
When my pager freezes (it does multiple times per day) I can't even use skype until I close byond threw task manager
I've had to close it through task manager a couple times. Waiting on a response for fix for this or if they're even aware of it but oh well.
We'll see what we can find. It's just hard to multitask these other issues when we're getting out a big update, but once that is in beta we can run through other stuff too.
Thanks tom! I figured you guys were busy with the update and just missed the post.