ID:163573

ok, i have added a hub password and ticked the require authentication for live games, but there is still a server on my hub page which i find offensive..

Join [Stargate Online | Main Server [Hosted by a True Asshole] | v1.4.0a]

thanks to data, ppl are createing games on my hub page and useing titles like these, and since my last post on data giving my files away to ppl im getting sick and tired of it, i have setup the hub stuff and there still getting put on it.
Hub password doesn't protect you against your own games. Is the guy's key "a True Asshole?" Why do you allow him to modify the hub.status anyway?
In response to CaptFalcon33035
i didnt, and no it isnt his key, u can rename the worlds name to what u please. thats what hes done, and i didnt give permission since i restricted ppl from hosting and they had to be approved in the src and noly set ppl have that, and this person isnt 1 of them, there running an old src code that was leacked by data, but there hosting there servers on my hub enty

he is also a non staff member, its data whos give him the powers via the leacked src sent him some files to run and hes running them because hes banned from the main server.