ID:163738

ok, ive begun my new interface and its running smoothly.. in my output window there is a "Style" setting, but when i add in some CSS it dosnt work O.o"

i want to change the Scrollbars from default to my own colours, but the CSS isnt overwriteing them. is it even possible to use CSS to change them scrollbars, and also, Why isnt eh box multi-lined anabled.. its only letting me input stuff on 1 line, yet its a wide area box..
You can not edit the scrollbar while in the interface editor mode. I've requested a feature like that here [link], but it either was ignored or the staff's already adding this feature in so they felt like there was no point in responding. But you can edit the scrollbar if you did something like this:

usr<<output("scrollbar css here","outputid")
In response to Calus CoRPS
ok, thanks alot for the assistant, greatly apprciated and lets hope its a feature to be added, as in your post, ur was right, the default, just dosnt cut it lol
Scrollbar color isn't a feature you can change in CSS for the output window, since it's not a full-featured browser. In fact, even standard CSS doesn't support scrollbar changes, only IE's crappy IE-only CSS.

Lummox JR