ID:1638910

(See the best response by Crazah.)
I haven't really took the time too much,to tryhard and think,anyways would expect it to come to me in an instant or so. Back on topic,would there be any way I Could Make A Overlay On Someone Only Appear To The User's Screen who Applied it??
Has to do with a target system

So I Target An Enemy,And A Red Dot Appears Above There head,however,only to my screen,any ideas :O?

Best response
src<<image('myicon.dmi',src.targeted_enemy,"target",MOB_LAYER+1)//Output an image to the user's screen over top of their target enemy.

This is relatively simple, and you're better off building a handler to manage a client's images, but it gets the point across. Check out the image entry in the reference.
Okay,Thank you Crazah. Will Do.
I still have a bit problem with this. Just made the attempt to do the Target System Again,but it was a little bit Complicated,how would you make it delete the Image on the old target,when clicking a new, Idk,mind helping me out a bit,if you don't mind. Would Be Appreciated.
var/image is really neat. It can be used to send an icon to a player and nobody else can see it. In your case that is exactly what you need. Like Crazah said, you'd use it that way:

src<<image('myicon.dmi',src.targeted_enemy,"target",MOB_LAYER+1)

Now in order to delete an image you'll need to know that there is also a built-in list called images. So you can check inside images for a certain image or completely wipe the list to delete all images on the user's screen.

src.client.images.Cut()//This just wipes the whole list.

In your case, if later, on your game,you use multiple images, you wouldn't want them to all disapear when you untarget, so you'd be better giving your image a name and so, check for that specific image when you want to delete it.

var/image/I=image('myicon.dmi',src.targeted_enemy,"target",MOB_LAYER+1); I.name = "target"
src<<I // This sends the image to the player.

Now when you'll want to delete ONLY your target image, you'll check for all images in your images[] list and check for the one called "target".

for(var/image/I in src.client.images)
if(I.name == "target")
del(I)
In response to Kidpaddle45
Or you could store the image in a variable when you add it so you can remove it directly.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
Or you could store the image in a variable when you add it so you can remove it directly.

That is actually even better...
I always tend to stretch things for nothing :/
In response to Kidpaddle45
Well, it doesn't matter too much. Usually client.images is a pretty small list anyway.
Wow thank you guys,very appreciated.