ID:1642333

Have you ever tried pinging your old IP? It feels like trying to contact yourself in the past. I feel like finding out who has my IP now...
You're weird.
My IP is static. It never changes. (Comcast Business, 100mb down, 25 up.) So it would be weird pinging myself.
In response to Ripper man5
Ripper man5 wrote:
My IP is static. It never changes. (Comcast Business, 100mb down, 25 up.) So it would be weird pinging myself.

How much do you pay for this? What about the installation fees?

Will this lower ping on wifi? We all know wifi will have much higher ping than a direct connection. I was curious if upgrading would reduce ping much while on wifi. Just because it's a faster down/up speed than the other options. This isn't taking the location you're pinging into account.

EDIT: I've played a game where skill spam is faster based on your ping and the server is on the east coast and I live on the west. Wasn't sure if the business model would allow lower ping while on wifi because of the better down/up rate.
I pay $300 a month. I did the installation inside my house myself.. My wifi router is a RT-ac68U. I do not wor at mcdoanlds anymore now I make probably 13x more than I used to and still live with my parents so I have a good $15,000 a month to buy random shit.
Ripper man5 wrote:
I pay $300 a month. I did the installation inside my house myself.. My wifi router is a RT-ac68U. I do not wor at mcdoanlds anymore now I make probably 13x more than I used to and still live with my parents so I have a good $15,000 a month to buy random shit.

Where's my gifts ? :(
In response to Aeon Games Inc
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
Ripper man5 wrote:

You'll have to wait. He promised to take me out to dinner already.
Ripper man5 wrote:

I could sell you my internet for $200. It's just as good.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
Ripper man5 wrote:

Make sure it's expensive XD.
In response to Aeon Games Inc
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
Xirre wrote:
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
Ripper man5 wrote:

Make sure it's expensive XD.

He has 15000$ to waste. He can take out to dinner on kick starter. I'll create a potato salad kick starter and he'll be my no 1 funder.
hi5 Ripper man

living with parents is the best.
300 dollars for that internet? DAMN. My internet speeds are faster and the cost is almost one third of that lol.

And that's while hosting game servers and multiple people using the connection at once.
yeah well im stealing my neighbors super high speed wifi and not paying anything, beat that.
In response to MDC
MDC wrote:
300 dollars for that internet? DAMN. My internet speeds are faster and the cost is almost one third of that lol.

And that's while hosting game servers and multiple people using the connection at once.

You f*ing whore. How do you have 6 ping? I have the same internet speed for the same price but always get 23 ms ping. >=(
In response to Xirre
Haha! Yeah I've always had very low ping. Now the only problem is my computer is crap. Who's your provider?
In response to MDC
MDC wrote:
Haha! Yeah I've always had very low ping. Now the only problem is my computer is crap. Who's your provider?

Who do you think?
its because you're in florida.

nothing in florida makes sense.

Get on my level, son!
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
its because you're in florida.

nothing in florida makes sense.

Y'know what doesn't make sense? Why my AC broke down in the summer. FML.
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:

Get on my level, son!

rofl slower than 61% are u on dial up broski?
Page: 1 2