Naruto: Next Generation

by Sstrunks9999
Naruto: Next Generation
The Original NNG
ID:1645405

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
i believe the Uchia's Magenkyo Sharringan needs to be revamped. its only based upon the amateratsu. the susano is only used as defense for a short amount of time when it is capable of so much. i suggest that there should be more focus on the susano and a minor cut-back on the black flames for fair play. after seeing what Madara,Obito, and Sasuke can do with susano, we can add in so many twist with it. i propose that there should be levels to it before you achieve the big summoning of susano.

(descriptions are based on Sasuke's Susano)

1st lvl: defense. the rib cage surrounding the player. (keep the same as is)

2nd lvl: offensive. you gain skeletal arms to attack with with a 3 block radius to the left, to the right, and of course in front of you

3rd lvl: you achieve the full blown susano summoning and a defensive power boost

4th lvl: you gain your final attack which is the crossbow that sasuke used when he fought danzo. the arrow show create a small explosion when it impacts a player or object

i do understand that this is a very descriptive plan to boost the Uchia, but within the game, everyone is choosing to be Hyuuga or the clay clan now. to mix things up and make the game more interesting, we should give other clans a lil advantage to atleast fight back
Uchihas are still a populated clan. They already have advantages such as high regular flame damage, high chidori damage, and high amateratsu damage. I see them being as to strong at the moment opposed to being at a disadvantage.