ID:1645797

(See the best response by DarkCampainger.)
I recently changed the password to one of my keys; DhatBoiNick. I changed it due to the fact that I felt as though someone hacked that account. I forgot to write down the password, but I did log into BYOND Pager with the new password and made Pager "save password". Yesterday, my PC started to acting up so I used System Restore. When the process was done, I tried to log back into BYOND Pager, but when I clicked Log In, Pager took a long time time to give me any result. When it did though, it said "invalid Login". I then went here, to BYOND Website, and tried to log in using the password I changed it to. It was then I realized I don't remember exactly what the new password was. I went through the password "forgot password" to realizze that the email I used to create the key DhatBoiNick was long gone due to the fact that Hotmail's security bullshit.

Now, I can't access the proper email to retrieve a password reset and I can't even even remember the password to the key. Is there anything an Admin of BYOND can do? I can tell you all the information you want/need to know. I even know the former password and shit. So please, can someone help me. I even have a 2 year BYOND Membership on the key, so please help.
Best response
Hi UntoldStory,

Please use the Support Form to request access to your lost key.