In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
What is this thread even about anymore?

i thought it was about the biasmod crew banging on us normal byonders.
In response to Southend_boi
I put down Spirit Age because I know he can do better. He was some good competition in the past unlike what's left now.

Only competition I see is Folklore, and none of you probably even heard of it.

http://www.byond.com/members/Baird?command=view_fans

Me and Zane go way back. Things just change I don't talk to this guy on a daily basis he don't know me no more I don't know him no more. But I do know what will fail and what will suffice.

I watched countless game waste the ability of pixel artist who worked for free while I'm paying 10$ a frame for a four direction base icon*I'm a penny pinch'er I dislike this*. All you do is bite my leg and play video games all day, well, Naruto games all day. Then you dare say something headed my way. I can flame you for days Kai, you're the most pathetic person I've ever met. You wish you were hard using the word "nigga" all the time. You're the biggest joke. Talking like an OG but plays Naruto games who pixel arts for nobody looking for a programmer since I was born and lives with his parents and has a kid.

Yet you dare, speak to me. Kai, you're trash. I play games, log on GOA like twice a week, participate in a LoL tournament every day *starts at 7pm meaning I can work all day*. You sit on GOA the start of when you wake up till you goto bed. Influenced by teenagers to act like a brat who only needs to flex when you got nothing to flex with.

* http://prntscr.com/4acy2z * LOL!
You and Branks are just a like with a whole bunch of other sheep around this site. Know your place. Burning gas for no reason eventually you'll burn out accomplishing nothing. GOA ain't changing, change your life a bit boy try to move out the house. I remember when me and my older brother was young-ins playing GOA when I was a 7th grader, my older brother had a character named "Kaguya KaiJr" as an homage of you but you fell off hard. My brother is a bit younger than you with 2 kids got his own place married working and you still playing GOA all day. I got my own place no kids nothing like that don't plan on that I don't play GOA all day. I gotta get to this money.

You're a loser Kai. But it's okay. When there are winners, there are losers, you're just doing your part. Not everyone can be a winner hence sheep. Losers aren't destined for such clout. For such attention. I'm so obessed with myself I can't stick to one name I care so much about what people see me as. I got people I game with on WoW and LoL hype about Falbion who don't even know BYOND exist while y'all sit in this dump eating hay making shit*your games*.

Do you see all the hate flying my way? These are sheep and they know it. Ganite understands what it means to be a sheep perfectly, put in 2 cents to contribute to disrespecting a greater cause. I'll admit you boys are making noise but it's just "baah" nothing else. That's why I come down hard on shitty developers, no mercy. You boys gotta learn right from wrong somehow. If y'all keep nodding at each-others shit getting nowhere who will help you? Some of you are far from help and can only hate on another mans success.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
I for one am ready for Itachi. It will bring a new light of Naruto to the BYOND world. Where all tired of the cliche naruto games like Naruto: The Jinchuriki Dark Shadow Reincarnation.

It's not about naruto anymore! GG. Best game out 2014
I'm not even sure anymore because tl;dr
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
I'm not even sure anymore because tl;dr

No if you read it and look between the lines you still see the part where we talking about biasmod crew.
In response to DarkNinjaNaut
I didn't name it Naruto because I can't stand Naruto. The world the story resides in is gold, the story is crap, the main character crap as-well.
For what it's worth, I'd say I'm pretty unbiased. My avatar even changes from red to blue! Compromise!
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:

TL;DR
In response to Baird Techie
Baird Techie wrote:
I didn't name it Naruto because I can't stand Naruto. The world the story resides in is gold, the story is crap, the main character crap as-well.

Your right the author of this series is dope. He doesn't even know how to end Naruto correctly. Been like 2-3 years still in great ninja war arc.
In response to LordAndrew
LordAndrew wrote:
For what it's worth, I'd say I'm pretty unbiased. My avatar even changes from red to blue! Compromise!

your racist! why not green?!?!?! Racist Mods!
I know right. One Piece war arc was way shorter yet better in every way. Even with Ace dying.
Baird Techie wrote:
I know right. One Piece war arc was way shorter yet better in every way.

It made me cry :( one piece too OP.
That author knows what a real adventure is and a great storyline so far
DarkNinjaNaut wrote:
Baird Techie wrote:

Your right the author of this series is dope. He doesn't even know how to end Naruto correctly. Been like 2-3 years still in great ninja war arc.

He knows what he is doing he giving the story to everyone and everything. He started to explain how the village was created and the beef between Madara and First Hokage. He told us how death valley was created. He knows what he is doing he is a great story writer, he is feeling the voids and not rushing through.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Fugsnarf wrote:

TL;DR

In response to Ganite
Just like BYOND jam had great games Ganite?
Though it shouldn't take forever kill "one" person named Madara which was supposed to end with Madara getting killed. Instead the author continues ahead with a new boss battle " kaguya" but tbh he does know how to handle the story doe
You're all fu**ing crazy. Idek what is going on anymore.
DarkNinjaNaut wrote:
Though it shouldn't take forever kill "one" person named Madara which was supposed to end with Madara getting killed. Instead the author continues ahead with a new boss battle " kaguya" but tbh he does know how to handle the story doe

idk what his problem is with the superb power ups though lol.... other then that he knows how to do a story.

@Baird game jam had wonderful games, games you can't create. And your obiv a fan of naruto if you play GOA and making a Naruto game yourself. So don't be a hypocrite.
I read today's chapter and waiting on one of the Manga reviewers I watch to upload the video of his head exploding.
Baird Techie wrote:
you'll never be as good as a game developer as I am.

Lol you have nothing to show. You're not a developer. So much for having work to do. You never left the thread xD
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8