Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1657503

I've been away from SS13 for quite awhile and found that I've gotten pretty rusty, and I was barely coming along as an intermediate player before.

However, one thing I did learn fairly well was engineering and the AI.

I made my own server to get back up to practice without getting raged at and I'm having a problem getting the singularity started. Specifically, when I try to wrench the consoles into place, use the wiring on them - whatever - I end up attacking the machine with the tool instead of using it properly. I don't recall this happening before, what am I doing wrong?

Second, in the secure storage there used to be a plasma tank to fill the canisters to full for better power generation. Now however it just says it's at toxic bio container. Where do you get plasma?

I'm a noob again!
Hey friendo, I've heard tales of a website that can answer all your questions.

http://baystation12.net/wiki/

I know this website isn't well known so there is no way you could of though perhaps that wiki button leads to it.
That doesn't help. I've checked all the wikis and searched there and in forums and didn't find anything of note. I know how to do it, but the tool being used on it invariably reacted as if it were an attack. I was doing it all correctly.

Anyway, there was an update which I downloaded off of github and it went away with no other changes, so I believe it was a bug with the previous release or something of the sort. Now when it use the wrench one the engine it correctly bolts it down instead of whacking it.