ID:165949

What do i on my hub to make it so that people can download the game to play. I tried some test but for some reason it just pops my entire coding. I made a link to my .dmb file.
In Dream Maker, go to Build > Package Files. Choose the right option and and it'll create a .ZIP for you. Link to that .ZIP.
In response to DeathAwaitsU
Well i uploaded the .zip file onto angelfire, but still when i press download the game it pops up my coding
In response to Tim49ers
you have to make a link to the ZIP itself...and make sure that you checked the right radio button
In response to Shlaklava
In response to Tim49ers
Yes, that's right. Link to that from your hub entry.
In response to DeathAwaitsU
i put it under the download url, but for some reason when i press download my codes pop up

Also for the package files part was I suppose to do World Executable File
In response to Tim49ers
Tim49ers wrote:
i put it under the download url, but for some reason when i press download my codes pop up

Did you increase the version number field on your hubpage? If that number doesn't go up, the hub doesn't know to send you the new version, which is your game.
In response to Jon88
what do you mean by

Did you increase the version number field on your hubpage? If that number doesn't go up, the hub doesn't know to send you the new version, which is your game.
In response to Tim49ers
Tim49ers wrote:
what do you mean by

In the editing page for your hubpage, there's a field called "Hub Version". Every time you change the game/code, and upload a new zipfile to your webserver, you also need to give the "Hub Version" field a bigger number. That way the BYOND Hub knows that there's a new version to send.