Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
ID:1662137

Poll: Which of these players is the best suited for COSAB mod?

Blaker111 3% (5)
Sperio 23% (34)
Rap12k 8% (12)
Victoerlh 5% (8)
Sayotanishi 2% (4)
LostSouls123 4% (7)
X-PrincessMolestia-x 5% (8)
Haloghostman 16% (23)
Dwice 8% (12)
Fuck all of them, make Aussiekid01 admin! 20% (29)

Login to vote.

i don't know who to pick DX
all faggots other than aussie, molestia and souls
pick me please i love you all <3
molestia is the biggest fag of em all o.o
no one even dared to give him a vote :/
Dwice halo and sayo should get removed, as they woudnt fit the mod position well.
Halo should get it
Halo lvl does not matter. You are a fag if you think it does. Mod is given to who deserves it but not on lvl/exp since that shit got added recently.

Either ways i have more exp of COSAB than you do since the real 1st time i plaid it was v18 or so.

You, dwice and sayo would be the worst mods in cosab story.

If i lose, i hope sperio wins this, as he is the only one apart from me that is suited for the position
I vote Blaker111 it won't let me vote
I also vote Blaker111
I voted for haloghostman but idk how the other guy got Admin.
But i think you all deserve it!
I vote Blaker
For all who's votes didn't work, try it again now.
first of all victor you didn't play b4 me ive been playing for awhile, second I have more experience than you of the game, found countless bugs and snitched on abusers,also how df do you even deserve it you don't even play the focking game you play like once a week then go play the legend of Zelda and shit, People need a mod who they can talk to not a mod that's quick to jump to conclusions and rage,they need someone whos active, knows what theyre doing and plays who wants a mod that's on for about 2 minutes every week
Vote Sperio moderator, trust me. You wont regret it, If you need a moderator to talk to, trust. Even ask for anything Ill be your man. If confidenctial and always up for anything. For exmple, want me to fix a server thats bugged? NP. Ill be there ASAP, aswell as Im an active player, So that means, ill be active for over12 hours a day just to meet your needs. Vote Sperio. :)
I wish I was on the list. LOL
Sperio for President ^_^
The vote didn't work
Voted for LostSouls.
Page: 1 2 3 4