ID:1667022

(See the best response by Tom.)
Hi, I've been a semi-regular user of BYOND for a year or two now with no issues whatsoever. Starting today I was unable to open the BYOND launcher.

Whenever I open it a tab opens in Firefox(my default browser) and a screen pops up asking if I'd like to save, open, or cancel pagerhome.html and another page stating getting file information with a loading screen. This seems to happen about every other time I attempt to open the launcher, the other times it opens a BYOND window with a white screen. This also opens BYOND in my hidden icons section at the bottom right of the desktop.

I have searched multiple posts with similar issues. From these I've attempted to delete and rename all my cache folders and BYOND folders as instructed. Along with even deleting every trace of BYOND on my computer and running a clean install as administrator. All of which to no avail.

I'd very much hate to lose BYOND as I very much enjoy the program. Please help if you can. Thank you.
Best response
Try this:
1) Close all BYOND programs.
2) Delete (or recycle/rename) the directory: [mydocs]/byond/pager
3) Try running byond again.
Sorry for late reply, I've been busy with homework and haven't been on a lot. I just attempted your instuctions and deleted the pager directory but I'm still having the same issue