Aneow

by VixiV
A(n) New Online World.
ID:1667372

Project Aneow-Progress Week #1

• It's been about two weeks since we announced the project, so I've decided to give and update or progression as the title states Just to keep you guys up to date on what we've been up to.
  • We have actually changed up the style a little bit but are still trying to keep the game a light hearted joyful game.

The Newer Look:
    (Still kind of the same)

Want to help?

• We are still looking for some extra help, if you can code or do some great art or want to contribute please contact me or Ganite through email or skype.

• Email: [email protected]

• PS: There isn't much to show since I was out last week, I just think doing these weekly posts will keep me motivated.
I like how it looks. Any info on what the game is about or gameplay features?

IIRC, Fugsnarf and LordAndrew are looking for a game to work on.
In response to Lige
Lige wrote:
I like how it looks. Any info on what the game is about or gameplay features?

Gameplay: Will be focused around PVE mainly, with PVP allowed in arena's or tournaments! We want the game to play like most old SNES/GBA games such as Sword/Secret of Mana as an example. Once we work and talk everything through will get back with another update post going further detail.
that pallet is burning my eyes, especially that green, dayum, tone it down bruh
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
that pallet is burning my eyes, especially that green, dayum, tone it down bruh

My favorite color is green :3
It looks nice, but, like EmpirezTeam said, the saturation on the green hurts my eyes.

Edit:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Changed the saturation a tiny bit in photoshop. Keeps the light atmosphere, but doesn't leave blind marks in your eyes...
In response to Reformist
Reformist wrote:
It looks nice, but, like EmpirezTeam said, the saturation on the green hurts my eyes.

I think they're intentionally trying to blind us. I've already notified the police and they've begun an investigation. Hopefully VixiV and his criminal posse will be apprehended soon.

Don't be surprised if you wake up to tear gas and flash grenades being thrown through your bedroom window, jerks.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Reformist wrote:

I think they're intentionally trying to blind us. I've already notified the police and they've begun an investigation. Hopefully VixiV and his criminal posse will be apprehended soon.

Don't be surprised if you wake up to tear gas and flash grenades being thrown through your bedroom window, jerks.

xD, Dammit, you guys caught on to the Trick! IM NOT SCARED bring your WHOLE EMPIRE I'll BLIND you ALL! Colors OP.
Damn that ET! He always see's through the tricks. Guess all we can do now is tone down the green and find another way to damage you guys!

EDIT: We are also still looking for someone to take the lead position of programmer. I can't take that role since I'm not experienced enough for the direction we want this project to go. I'm currently working on the Design Document for it atm.