ID:1669297

BYOND Version:507
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 36.0.1985.143
Applies to:DM Language

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
I was hosting a project of mine via DD , using the newest release. (DS not the web client.)

Loading the map list with the maps found within the folder "MAPS/" but for some reason some strings/maps are missing and output I've sent to a player seems to of been added to the global map_list variable. Which I don't understand how that could happen since the two aren't even connected code-wise.

Selecting Maps
var/MAP_FILE = input(src,"Which map are you wanting to load?") in map_files + "None"

Output Code
MSG(mob/M,text)
//other stuff
m.maptext = "<font size=1><b>[m.value]</b></font>"

m's maptext appears in the map_files list.

Workarounds:
Any BYOND versions besides the newest.

Does this happen when you compile the dmb in 506 and host on 507, or only when you compile on 507 and host on 507? We had to change the dmb file format a bit to allow multiple dms includes (although we could probably find a better way to do that). I don't think the problem is due to the dmb, but let's at least rule it out.
A test project would be very helpful to narrow this down too, if feasible.

I should add that whenever you want a "None" choice in an input() from a list, you should actually use "as null|anything" which adds a cancel choice. This allows for a more intuitive interface since the user can simply hit Cancel.
http://files.byondhome.com/Kozuma3/RP.zip

Using the Host Command Load-Map/Select-Map , you can load the dmm files in the folder "MAPS/" but also after trying to equip items using the client's screen, it bugs out.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
Does this happen when you compile the dmb in 506 and host on 507, or only when you compile on 507 and host on 507?

I haven't had time to test anything, but I was hosting in 507 and compiled in 507.

Lummox JR changed status to 'Unverified'