ID:1670041

tom should get a lawyer and sue them for everything they're worth. no one takes our atom logo and lives to tell about it.
We could used these like Star of David necklaces.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
tom should get a lawyer and sue them for everything they're worth. no one takes our atom logo and lives to tell about it.

But if you take it and turn it like this....just maybe...
In response to D-Cire
D-Cire wrote:

But if you take it and turn it like this....just maybe...

:O! ILLUMINATI!!
The BYOND atom has 3 electrons...
The word "Illuminati" has 3 I's...
Tom's name is 3 letters long...

This could only mean one thing...

Tom's Illuminati affiliation confirmed.
The Byond atom is either Lithium, ionized Beryllium, or ionized Boron. Lithium ion salts are used to treat bi-polar disorder. Explains a lot...
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
The Byond atom is either Lithium, ionized Beryllium, or ionized Boron. Lithium ion salts are used to treat bi-polar disorder. Explains a lot...

I think Flick just defined BYOND as a community with the table of elements. Much skill.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:

Lithium, Beryllium, and Boron are 3 types...

Bipolar is a 3 syllable word...

Bi means "two" or "half". Half of 2 is 1. Add 2 + 1 and you get

Tom's Illuminati affiliation confirmed.
In response to EmpirezTeam
I don't know much about the Illuminati, but I feel like BYOND is a bit underfunded for an affiliate.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
I don't know much about the Illuminati, but I feel like BYOND is a bit underfunded for an affiliate.

Sometimes the best way to hide is in plain sight.

Perhaps all this time, we've assumed Tom was lacking in money, but what if in reality, he's a multi-billionaire, high-ranking Illuminati sorcerer? And he's just been using BYOND as a front? AND WHAT IF...

WHAT IF ALL THIS TIME HE HASN'T REALLY BEEN EATING RAMEN NOODLES BUT INSTEAD... HE EATS FRESH LOBSTER AND SIPS EXPENSIVE WINE AT 5-STAR RESTAURANTS EACH AND EVERY EVENING?

AND WHAT IF HIS WIFE IS MEGAN FOX???
Tom is actually actor and rapper(?!) Brian Austin Green?