ID:1672329

What happened to Spirit Age? All the hype and just what...? What about all those who subscribed? :<
It'd probably be best to post this on the hub so the developers are notified considering they're the only ones who can answer your questions. An alternative would be to contact them directly.
Spirit Age is being remade outside of BYOND, as far as progress goes, the team is no longer involved with the production of Spirit Age except for Zane444 and another programmer. The other artists and I did not want to leave BYOND, so we've been working on an equal project for a few months now. However, we will not release information on said project until release.
In response to Ishuri
Lige wrote:
It'd probably be best to post this on the hub so the developers are notified considering they're the only ones who can answer your questions. An alternative would be to contact them directly.

The comments section was disabled, but in the future I'll be sure to page someone.

Ishuri wrote:
Spirit Age is being remade outside of BYOND, as far as progress goes, the team is no longer involved with the production of Spirit Age except for Zane444 and another programmer. The other artists and I did not want to leave BYOND, so we've been working on an equal project for a few months now. However, we will not release information on said project until release.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. Looking forward to your future productions. Glad you decided to stay. :)
In response to Ishuri
This project wouldn't be Ninpo Online would it?
"HOWEVER, WE WILL NOT RELEASE INFORMATION ON SAID PROJECT UNTIL RELEASE."
i read that zanes working with the rotp owner with one his projects. in unity i think lol
Where did you read that?
rotp forums lol pride's doing a few other projects aswell aparently
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
Spirit Age is being remade outside of BYOND, as far as progress goes, the team is no longer involved with the production of Spirit Age except for Zane444 and another programmer.

http://puu.sh/bmvn2/d803ccc5fa.png
Hah. I still lurk around here from time to time. That quote was my naive 13 year old self talking.
In response to Zane444
Zane444 wrote:
Hah. I still lurk around here from time to time. That quote was my naive 13 year old self talking.

Was it that same naive 13 year old self saying we were besties for life :(
Really didn't expect to get a reply from Zane D:. *deletes post* lol
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
I don't know.. o.o
In response to Zane444
Zane444 wrote:
I don't know.. o.o

I'm hurt.
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
Zane444 wrote:
I don't know.. o.o

I'm hurt.

Damn, those feels.
I'm sorry D:We can start all over..!
Man, I still remember when Zane was being accused of ripping artwork on the BLN forums. I used to chat with him on MSN occasionally too, and he was starting on a new Bleach game. That was scrapped in favor of the more interesting Spirit Age... and now that has ascended beyond, well, BYOND. Lol

I remember when I was all revved up for making Bleach Breeze too. Spirit Age was further motivating me, until I went to College. Everything just halted then @__@.

Would've been nice to come back to BYOND to see Spirit Age up and running, but I suppose it has even greater potential outside of BYOND now. The same could be said for the things I'm planning to work on now :)!

Maybe in the future, when the platform improves to a remarkable level, we can return to BYOND with some pretty epic creations to share >:D!
I would've continued working on a version that could be used to continue play testing and fleshing out exactly what I want spirit age to be.

But there aren't many people that would have the drive I do for completing the game. It's unstable on Byond mainly because well people can pick up and drop projects depending on how they feel. I really needed something more stable. Obviously I'm interested in possibly turning it into something larger than a hobby project and really there aren't much with that mentality around. I'm always producing art and really there's hardly any downside to continue development both here and with unity.

I tried to, just a few days actually but that quickly shriveled up when the person that jumped on the boat to help out immediately turned tail and lost interest-- not even a week after the proposition. I can't deal with that sort of instability.
Yeah, I get what you mean. I've just dropped any plans for a game here on BYOND and focused more on my illustrations. I'm currently helping out with a comic book at the moment. Just doing cover art for them, and I've been uploading some of my work to FB lately. I think I still have you added on there too lol.

I gotta admit, I do get tempted to try and make something on here but anytime I get ready to start on something, I find something better to work on. I hope to see Spirit Age turn into something awesome, rather than just a forgotten project that had high hopes. Even if it's not here on BYOND. Perhaps you could have another KickStarter when you have an appropriate team and pace lol.
Page: 1 2