Harmony Online

by Lavitiz
A fantasy sandbox RPG with a focus on non-linear character progression, intense open-world PvP, and plenty of quests to keep you yearning for more. Are you ready for your action-packed adventure?
In response to Rotem12
Rotem12 wrote:
He's lying, I'm in their dropbox and they're still working now and then, this project is far from over.

I suppose you can't really expect BYOND developers to work "full time" on a game, they're developing for fun with no payment, perhaps expecting too much out've themselves as well.

I do expect more from Lavitiz and I know Lavitiz will provide, however for now I expect him to play Archeage with me since we both decided to go play it. You see... all work and no play makes Lavitiz a really dull boy.

Archeblade though *^*
In response to Shadowcapii
Shadowcapii wrote:
Rotem12 wrote:
He's lying, I'm in their dropbox and they're still working now and then, this project is far from over.

I suppose you can't really expect BYOND developers to work "full time" on a game, they're developing for fun with no payment, perhaps expecting too much out've themselves as well.

I do expect more from Lavitiz and I know Lavitiz will provide, however for now I expect him to play Archeage with me since we both decided to go play it. You see... all work and no play makes Lavitiz a really dull boy.

Archeblade though *^*

ArcheAge. D:

In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
Shadowcapii wrote:
Rotem12 wrote:

Archeblade though *^*

ArcheAge. D:

Both? Both. Both are good.
For those that are curious, we're still around and as Rotem mentioned we're not /really/ on hold. We're just moving really slowly. Lately I've found a bit of motivation though so I'll be making some seriously needed changes to the engine.

Currently I'm replacing the HUD/Interface system to be more interface based. I'll be redoing it in a way to where resizing your window is an option and the HUD / Interface should anchor to your window rather than me having to position everything in code for every resolution. Very bad design choice on my part and now it shouldn't eat up much of my time, and your windows should be more responsive.

During this process I'll be making big changes to the core engine again. Various improvements all over the place and simplifying things that I happened to over complicate. After this is done I should be ready to start creating the content and possibly hosting a server once in a while. Just please be patient with time. I'm just one man working on a hobby.

Thanks again for supporting Harmony Online, and don't forget to fan the hub if you haven't already! :)
Page: 1 2