ID:1675659

Keywords: important, so
Your refrigerator is running.
o u got me
te you don't got me :3 i don't have a fridge mine broke down yesterday and got a new LG silver one coming tommarrow with smart thinq on the freezer :P it's the LG LFX31995ST Model
LMFAO
Mang dis so imprtnt i men omg so gud my frge ish nut rnnin idk y bt tnks 4 tlln me
No problemo I mere tu hlp deh feluow citiuzuns uf byondo
did you know that you've been pooping wrong?

When I was a kid I had really bad pooping issues. I'd go a week without pooping, and my parents would have to give me a laxative to push it all out. By that time, it would be so much poop that my Dad would have to take a plunger, break up the "elephant turd" as he used to call it into smaller poop chunks, and then flush the toilet, otherwise the poop wouldn't go down the drain.

However, just about a year ago, I don't how I thought of it, but one time I was constipated and I decided to actually sit on the toilet in the same fashion shown in the picture ( "natural squatting" ). Sure enough the poop flowed out easily with no problems. I felt I was the first to discover this, I thought I was about to win a Nobel Peace Prize, but no. I went online and found that people already knew about the natural squatting technique.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:

When I was a kid I had really bad pooping issues. I'd go a week without pooping, and my parents would have to give me a laxative to push it all out. By that time, it would be so much poop that my Dad would have to take a plunger, break up the "elephant turd" as he used to call it into smaller poop chunks, and then flush the toilet, otherwise the poop wouldn't go down the drain.

However, just about a year ago, I don't how I thought of it, but one time I was constipated and I decided to actually sit on the toilet in the same fashion shown in the picture ( "natural squatting" ). Sure enough the poop flowed out easily with no problems. I felt I was the first to discover this, I thought I was about to win a Nobel Peace Prize, but no. I went online and found that people already knew about the natural squatting technique.

This.
EmpirezTeam wrote:

still better than twilight's love story
EmpirezTeam wrote:

I have no idea how I should feel about this...
In response to Wissam
Wissam wrote:
still better than twilight's love story

Well done, sir.