ID:1676271

Expand the brand byond and create a new community with the new and the old audience,we need more pubblicity.we will call the new byond-omega byond-or just-byond 2-enough murmur over the internet on a big project that you are working,but in reality simply will change the name in -byond 2- this will attract new players and new money will run.
Sigh.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Sigh.

In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:
Sigh.

In response to DarkNinjaNaut
DarkNinjaNaut wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:
Sigh.

In response to Chris Gayle
Chris Gayle wrote:
DarkNinjaNaut wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:
Sigh.

IGNORE THE FORUM TROLLS. THEY ARE JUST MAD THEY DIDN'T THINK OF THIS BRILLIANT IDEA FIRST.

Now, in regards to your plan, Sir Denshichiro-sama-san, I have already begun contacting investors who will supply us with the funds necessary to develop BYOND Omega. I also hired a graphic designer to begin the Facebook promotion campaign. The following advertisement will be displayed on Facebook pages all across the nation next week:

Let me know if you'd like me to do anything else.

In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
IGNORE THE FORUM TROLLS. THEY ARE JUST MAD THEY DIDN'T THINK OF THIS BRILLIANT IDEA FIRST.

Now, in regards to your plan, Sir Denshichiro-sama-san, I have already begun contacting investors who will supply us with the funds necessary to develop BYOND Omega. I also hired a graphic designer to begin the Facebook promotion campaign. The following advertisement will be displayed on Facebook pages all across the nation next week:

Tom Wrote:
I do get very defensive when people make posts that, essentially amount to "here's what you need to do to save BYOND" aka "BYOND is shit" and then propose some huge sweeping change that has no chance in hell of happening.

Let's be serious now, eh?
Tom's smart enough to ignore this.
this idea could really work.I do not know where to find the money, but it is brilliant.nice poster
Oh dear lord. Not again. ._.
Yo dawg, we heard u liek communities, so we're going to build a community within your community so you can... ??? I don't even...
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:

I don't know Fug... I don't think Tom should be ignoring a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with Denshichiro and get the BYOND Omega ball rolling.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Fugsnarf wrote:

I don't know Fug... I don't think Tom should be ignoring a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with Denshichiro and get the BYOND Omega ball rolling.

Coulden't agree more.
EmpirezTeam wrote:

You have way too much time on your hands.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
You have way too much time on your hands.

It's called being laid off, lmao. You would think a hospital would be job security but nope, even hospitals have joined the outsourcing bandwagon now so oh well.
EmpirezTeam wrote:

I'd like to contribute.

EmpirezTeam wrote:

you have an answer to everything
EmpirezTeam wrote:

This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen...
Page: 1 2