Azusa RP Online

by Inutaishos
Azusa RP Online
New Game Mode: Battle Arena, and Free to play steam period!
Inutaishos wrote:
Wellp, when I was about to make a backup of Azusa files before messing with the byond's webclient...
I accidentally replaced the lastest files with the oldest ones... This made the source rollback to version 1.3 (see the forums post to measure all the loss)

Wellp, this means I will need to remake everything, or either start working in another line of updates... To get back to the 1.5.5v will take a while, and I dont want Azusa down for all this long...
:(

I will think on what to do now.. and what I should remake and what I shouldn't... also lost all the mapping progress for the 1.6v T.T I am so sad right now...

Phew. How long has it been since Inu made this post? 2 and a half months? Close to that? Darn, the damage is worse than I thought.

Not sure if this'll go through, but don't overwork yourself Inu!
Well, yeah long time ago... I got alot of things back and almost finished the game, and the new map update..
Just am not being super fast becouse I had to find a job to survive .-. and my computer broke this week, bought a new one today... so back to coding at free times o/
and yeah, the game will be back! just a bit delayed :(
In response to Inutaishos
Inutaishos wrote:
Well, yeah long time ago... I got alot of things back and almost finished the game, and the new map update..
Just am not being super fast becouse I had to find a job to survive .-. and my computer broke this week, bought a new one today... so back to coding at free times o/

Phew! Glad you're alive. ^^'
Page: 1 2