With my platformer I'm able to support 6 players, and this is the result afterwards.

http://gyazo.com/af3e6e62dafe236f367f52864a3ffe99

Averaged, everything is below 0.005
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Xirre wrote:
It's a Jutsu (technique) in the anime series Naruto. He's just messing around.

Oh I see, guess I shouldn't of expected anything more from this community..

I guess I shouldn't have expected a friendly response.
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:
Xirre wrote:

To be fair, the community is mostly fan-game driven.

You also replied to him first with a post that didn't make much sense. I'm not sure where you were going with it either. Also, it's not required to use a while loop. Nor is it required to set background to 1 either. Instead you can manually delay code where necessary.
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:
Xirre wrote:

You shouldn't assume everyone watches Naruto :)..
In response to Lavitiz
It was actually a joke. I wrote that within a second, thinking nothing about what I was typing.

@A.T.H.K

Rather I just went with the "Naruto" theme since you brought it up.
The stress test will be live today. However, I don't know how successful this will be, considering the fact that my monitor picked now to go bad, after 6 months. It constantly pulses pink pixels from left to right and bottom to top. Nonetheless, you all should be present to help get a live test successful.
How did it go? I couldn't join because I was working :(
We only got 40 people. However, we will do another one Saturday at the same time. I'll update the times when I get home. This will require more advertising. Hopefully next time we get a lot more. I was surprised to see Ter13 and a few othere to stop by. I will have to downgrade from the web client. It may have been the source of the high CPU usage. We'll find out next time if it was.
The map was a good start, you should make it so the clients randomly move around to force the visual updater though since many people were afk.
I'll probably add auto movements if they go AFK for 60 seconds.
If you do that, we could all join at different times. Maybe that would help you get more connections...
Page: 1 2