ID:1677969

BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Android 4.4.2
Web Browser:Chrome Beta 38.0.2125.57
Applies to:Webclient

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I can't play any games with the webclient on my Galaxy S4. When I try, it loads very slowly for large games (sometimes it stops entirely, or maybe it's just incredibly slow), and when it finishes loading, it displays the interface perfectly as it would on my desktop, but I get the good ol' "server killing connection (error code 9)."

I made a simple card matching game in a dozen minutes if you need to join something quick. Also I felt like showing off its fancy 60FPS animations. It's solely in client.screen, so it's a singleplayer game for multiple simultaneous clients.
[Linky]
What is the phone's IP address? Is it on the LAN using WiFi where it's ultimately using your router's loopback setup, or is it on a phone network?

The only way something like this should ever come up is when the connecting client's IP address for the game doesn't match what was used to connect to the site. I know with your router doing that loopback thing we had an issue with that, but it should be fine for any client whose IP matches the subnet of world.address.
In response to Lummox JR
Connected to wifi, my phone's public IP matches everything else on the network. It's different when using the mobile network.

However, both mobile and wifi networks get the error. It's not just for my own servers either, unlike last time.
Huh. Now that's weird. If you can get some info on what the IP is as BYOND would see it in world.address that would probably help, but I'll work with you more on this when I have a chance. I know we're looking to set aside some time Monday for looking into the iPad stuff so this would probably fit in.
world.address: 192.168.1.149 // local IP
world.internet_address: 24.113.193.54 // public IP

// seeker
client.address: 127.0.0.1 // join through DD's Join button
client.address: 192.168.1.1 // join though byond:// link

// webclient
// client.New(), world.IsBanned(), mob.Login() aren't called
// so I couldn't get any address info