ID:167870

Okay, I need to know how to talk to everybody in a room and display everybody in a room. Ex.

Z1:
n * n * n

Z2:
/ 4 O 1 2

Z3:
1 23 4 56

Displays:
1/23n4*562

I need people on different Z levels to have (non-dense) objects on all other Z levels with layers depending on what Z their conuterpart is on. I also need objects on higher Z levels to go to the first Z level. Can anyone help?
Are you making an isometric engine or something? At any rate, just use view() for every counterpart you have.

If that's not the case or doesn't work (I'm inexperienced with isometric engines), you can always use some pixel functions to obtain an area in which atoms that you can see are inside of.

Another Idea: Make all objects have overlays that appear on different Z levels if possible, or place all objects that belong to one in a list of the parent object. Then use view() on one layer, then affect them all by their parent's list. Don't forget to make unused lists null.

I had another idea, but I forgot it.
In response to CaptFalcon33035
It's not an isometric engine. By rooms, I ment Maps. I use Game Maker and it shows. :P Anyway, I'm trying to make the flying engine for my Harry Potter game. But thanks anyway, CaptFalcon33035. :)
In response to WallyB
Oh. For the Z Levels, you probably won't accomplish that without sophisticated use of client.image and even then, you may not be able to do that.

For the layer question, use atom.layer, a variable, instead of a bunch of z levels. Use view() to interact with your view. To affect all mobs in your view or something like that, use for().

Your first post is kinda confusing to me. Even now I don't fully understand.

If you want flying though, just alter your density.