ID:1680910

Greetings!

As the title suggests, this post was made to announce the release of another BYOND Arcade Game by Me and Megablaze.

So, I hereby present you all:

This time again, like FART, we have tried to bring something new to the table. But mind you, unlike FART this game is very serious and extremely hard to play; you won't be able to get it at first few tries because we haven't mentioned the controls or such things because we assume you are a serious gamer and soon enough you'll figure it out yourself.

Play the Game Here!

Download the BETA Version to Play!!!

If you like the game, or have anything to say please let us know through this thread or game's hub.

Oh and in case you haven't tried the most hilarious game on BYOND - FART.

Play it here:

Thanks for your time.

Enjoy the Game and have a great day!
I was about to write a long complaint about the controls of this game, but it turns out that dying in water carries over the effects of the water on your movement to the next game... making the game near-unplayable. I thought that was normal for some reason, but restarting the game taught me otherwise.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
I was about to write a long complaint about the controls of this game, but it turns out that dying in water carries over the effects of the water on your movement to the next game... making the game near-unplayable. I thought that was normal for some reason, but restarting the game taught me otherwise.

Sorry fixing that right now, there may be a few kinks when playing over.
Same goes for any other effect on movement.
Patched movement and gold not being reset when re-playing.
Fixed more shiot, lava giving super jumps, non-vanishing shop keeper, HUD update glitch (subs), mech suit crashing (UPDATE TO THE LATEST BETA VERSION OF BYOND)

^^^Update yourself^^^
Cant wait to play it. Hope its as good as FART.
FART seems a lot like a game I remember from XBOX360 a few years ago. *rubs his chin*