ID:1681962

(See the best response by DarkCampainger.)
SO i been trying to port forward, for..well a lot of tries to say the least.

However all failed..for reason..unknown.

I have managed to port forward once, however upon restart of my router..i was unable to port forward..i been trying various settings, looking on port forward sites now doign anything that would you give me as a basic...so is there anyone here who is able to use TV(team viewer) that has some knowledge who can fix this ?
Best response
Are you sure your local IP didn't change when you restarted your router? You can check your local IP by opening a CMD prompt and typing "ipconfig". Should be listed under "IPv4 Address" of your main connection.
If you're willing to send me a screenshot of the cmd.exe output of ipconfig and the port forward page of your router via PM, I can let you know what the settings I believe should be selected are.

Most routers have static ip addresses in the DHCP portion of the router. If you want to try setting one of these up first, I recommend portforward.com (as does everyone pretty much) to configure routers.
Step 1.) Determine your Router Name, located on the router itself, usually where the MAC ID is printed.

Step 2.) Locate your Router: http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/ routerindex.htm by Manufacturer, then Model.

Step 3.) Scroll down and find BYOND Dream Seeker Host*** and READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. This is vital, this is not an operators manual that you can skip through. If your router requires a static port, then follow the instructions for setting that.

***If you are having trouble connecting to BYOND at all, using the BYOND Pager Client, forward ports: 6001 & 20002.
These are the two BYOND Hub ports, 6001 being primary and 20002 being secondary.
Located in: C:\Users\(Windows Username)\Documents\BYOND\cfg\byond.txt

^Feel free to copy and paste, for assisting others who are having issues port forwarding, hosting, or whatever variation of the term they may have.
Thanks for response.

Well first of all i already made static IP.

I was on port forward, as i mentioned in my first post. I did almost all that you told me just now if even not more then that.

But the issue is i simply cant get it to work, maybe if you have time to pop in on team viewer and look around my router, settings it would be helpful.
Problem Solved.

No further need for help.

Thanks to previous attempts tough.!
In response to X-ShinraTensei-X
Just for future reference for anyone else who runs into this problem, what ended up being the cause?
Dynamic DNS

Had to make acc at no-ip.com

Then set it up on router.