ID:1682417

Keywords: frog
clop clop clop simulator 2012
There was also a new trailer of Final Fantasy XV released, like two days ago? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT3dyanB3pk

Final Fantasy XV is coming out in 2015 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, but there was said that a demo would release in March.
Bro, there's cars in that FF game.

Ain't nobody got time for dat.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Bro, there's cars in that FF game.

Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Well, true that.
FFXII however. About time I play that game on PC. I gleam an exciting smile, to try this RPG gameplay style.
I can't wait to finally try Hallway Simulator 13. Road Trip Simulator 15 looks pretty interesting too.

Over-used nicknames aside, I'm actually really considering getting this on Steam. I've always harshly criticized all FF13 games without playing through them aside from some time watching my friend play a decent portion of the first one. Now I'll be able to harshly criticize it from experience.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
I can't wait to finally try Hallway Simulator 13. Road Trip Simulator 15 looks pretty interesting too.

Over-used nicknames aside, I'm actually really considering getting this on Steam. I've always harshly criticized all FF13 games without playing through them aside from some time watching my friend play a decent portion of the first one. Now I'll be able to harshly criticize it from experience.

To be honest I haven't played a FF game since like, 06 or 07. I'm really not hyped about the game because I think it's going to be good, but rather I'm just eager to get my hands on one of the newer titles of a franchise I once thoroughly enjoyed. It may or may not suck, we'll see.
Yeah, the last numbered entry I played through was 12. I did play 14 some, but got bored of it before my month-long trial ended. I thoroughly enjoyed 12, but everything I've seen from 13 has made me highly critical of it. I did hear that 13-2 was somewhat better, though. I still want to give it a proper chance.
Lawl. I think it became available on Steam 30 minutes ago and look at what the top searches on isohunt are right now:

Brian Setzer? That's a bit surprising to me. Stray cat still struttin'
In response to LongCat666
LongCat666 wrote:
Just as a precaution

Hence why people are trying to torrent it as opposed to wasting their money.
In response to EmpirezTeam
The fact that they're selling it for 15 bucks makes the lack of graphics options tolerable to me. Besides, it's still going to look great.
Well, I got it.

At first it was rather choppy on the frame rate. It may vary depending on graphics card, but I was able to fix it by going into the nvidia control panel. Controls are great with the mouse and keyboard, so nothing to fear there. Besides, all you're really doing is going through menus and walking down hallways.

So far, I think it was worth it. If Squenix decides to update it with graphics options, I'll be happy. Otherwise, I'm pretty pleased with it as it is.

Oh, the download is also 50 gbs. I'll have to delete this when I'm done with it to make room on my drive.
50 gbs wtf is it a game or operating system
It is a large game with lots of large cutscene movies. It still seems ridiculous to me, but that's how they justify it.
I also read somewhere that because they included both japanese and english voices the size is exponentially larger.
dynasty warriors 8 and narto unsr are also large games with a lot of cutscenes and the latter had both japanese and english voice acting.

dw8 was 13 gbs and narto was 8 gbs

im not even going to bother