ID:1683285

(See the best response by Oondivinezin.)
Code:

Problem description:

Lately I have been asking a lot here!! Cause i really want to learn... I want to know how should i doo a Hair and Clothes for my character cause they must follow the character(they = hair and clothes)

I did something and it did work , but when i use my command"create coat" it creates far away from my char , and i put the same X and Y ! what should i do?? Thank You!

It is not normal =o , Sometimes it work and some times it doesnt work , here is a pic showing the problem :
http://s27.postimg.org/4abbnf3qr/help.png
Best response
Okay, so the question is are the hair and clothes objects overlays? That kind of matters in this regard, as well as appropriately adjusting the pixel_x and pixel_y to overlay properly on the mob.
I dont know , how do i doo this?
There are a number of issues in the picture provided. 1st would be that the Akatsuki suit is actually acting as a underlay, rather than overlay. Also, this seems to be a simple issue regarding pixel offsets.

Look up the following variables on the DM reference guide:

pixel_x
pixel_y
overlay
underlay

Also, image if you want to make visibility specific to only certain clients
I'm sorry but i didnt understood what you said :/
may you please use a example to show me how should i do this?? =x
Sure:
Example
I already read that , but i'm Braziliam , i dont understend everthing -.-

i did
usr.overlays+='coat.dmi' and i works but only when i'm running when i'm staying it got at the wrong place , how do i change de overlays state??
In response to Galaverna
Galaverna wrote:
I already read that , but i'm Braziliam , i dont understend everthing -.-

i did
usr.overlays+='coat.dmi' and i works but only when i'm running when i'm staying it got at the wrong place , how do i change de overlays state??

Looks like you're doing something wrong. Overlays, by default, use the mob's current icon_state
I know , but i have the player icon_state = running and staying and the coat too have the state running and staying but when the player is running it works but when the player stay the coat still with the icon state running ... Sorry for my english i'm not english or american