ID:1684790

Keywords: anime, link, past, series, the, to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FVGqzeUe3w

----------
They did a great job! x33333 Best 8 minutes of my life right here. This is really good...What do you all think? Clapping your hands?
I'm not familiar with the Zelda storyline other than this moment right here.

Which, has always confused me because I don't understand the logic behind what his uncle did. He runs off, goes into some castle? Or something. And then loses a fight, and then when he sees his nephew he's just like "Hey kiddo! I thought I told you to stay in bed! Anyway, as you can see, I'm about to die any second now. You're young, inexperienced, and half my size, so here - take my sword and shield and rescue some random elf chick."

And then after he gets the sword and shield, Link just strikes a heroic pose right there on the spot in front of his dying uncle. Like really?

When I first saw that cut scene, I just started laughing out loud. It was one of the most retarded moments I've ever witnessed in a game.
You didn't really get it. XD His uncle was a knight. He knows the history, and if all maidens were captured and cursed upon, then he can take over Hyrule. Link had to rescue her bro. XD

Edit: Not cursed upon, he used some spell he used to send them to the dark world so he could break the sage's seal. No one else was capable saving the princess because all soldiers were brain washed by the wizard. D: The king has been overthrown. This s why it's a bit similar to OOT. Also, I think his Uncle knows of Link being the chosen one, though I am not sure. Either way, there was not enough time to go back and call for help (people would of thought he was silly) and if he did went back for help, then Zelda would been vanished from the light world causing the seal to be undone. That's why the storyline in the beginning works out.