ID:1686714

Found this out in our yard the other day. It's probably a bit bigger than my head...

I've never even seen a nest designed like that before, what the hell?
Time to leave the country.
Looks like Tobi's mask from naruto...
japanese acid spitting hornets. smh.
They are 'Bald-faced hornets', which actually aren't hornets at all, but wasps. Probably about 400 of them in there, and every one but the queen dies in winter. She will abandon this one, and start a new nest in the spring.
That has to be one of the biggest nopes I've seen in a long time. O_O
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
They are 'Bald-faced hornets', which actually aren't hornets at all, but wasps. Probably about 400 of them in there, and every one but the queen dies in winter. She will abandon this one, and start a new nest in the spring.

scumbag queen, why doesn't she save her loyal peons?
I'm just shocked that they abandon a perfectly good nest and build a giant new one every year. Seems like they could save a hell of a lot of energy by using the same one.
You should probably wipe those suckers out, bald-faced hornets have this knack for attacking kids and pets -- and killing them.
I was close. They don't spit acid. lol
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
You should probably wipe those suckers out, bald-faced hornets have this knack for attacking kids and pets -- and killing them.

This is the hornet's world. We just live in it.
Get Raid. Make sure you record it for us. It'd be nice to see. Don't forget your protective gear. Wouldn't want survivors attacking you. Just leave the queen alive. The rest of those suckers will die anyways, right? Put them out of their misery. End slavery today.
Flick wrote:
Found this out in our yard the other day. It's probably a bit bigger than my head...

Also... how big is your head?

In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Get Raid. Make sure you record it for us. It'd be nice to see. Don't forget your protective gear. Wouldn't want survivors attacking you. Just leave the queen alive. The rest of those suckers will die anyways, right? Put them out of their misery. End slavery today.

Lol, Raid.

Where I'm from, we use this thing called FIRE. INCINERATE THE LITTLE BASTARDS.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Xirre wrote:

Lol, Raid.

It's because of idiots like you why we have wildfires. Come on now, ET. Have common sense. It's near trees. Think about the trees. They give us oxygen!!
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Xirre wrote:

Lol, Raid.

It's because of idiots like you why we have wildfires. Come on now, ET. Have common sense. It's near trees. Think about the trees. They give us oxygen!!

You're right. We shouldn't use fire.

WE SHOULD DROP A NUCLEAR MISSILE ON IT.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Xirre wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Xirre wrote:

Lol, Raid.

You're right. We shouldn't use fire.

WE SHOULD DROP A NUCLEAR MISSILE ON IT.

Or how about this. We use the fire. Then we use Raid to put it out ;). Then nuke it to finish it.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Or how about this. We use the fire. Then we use Raid to put it out ;). Then nuke it to finish it.

Let's do it. I'll travel to North Korea and ask them if they have any missiles to spare.
Um, I might have a few issues with that... ;)
Page: 1 2