In response to Flick
What, you're still living near that thing?
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
What, you're still living near that thing?

Probably scared to go near it lol. Man up, Flick!
Heh. I'm fine with it. They don't bother me, I don't bother them. I go check them out every couple days to see how they're doing :)
He's a mad man.
Pour gasoline on it.

Make sure you seal the hole by plugging it in with some sort of dildo you have laying around the house.

Urinate on it, very thoroughly.

Then, you may proceed in lighting a match and tossing it gently towards the top center of this hideous forsaken "nest".

optional: pink panther theme song in the background
In response to Avidanimefan
Avidanimefan wrote:
japanese acid spitting hornets. smh.

LMFAO,had me going.
In response to Deadlypure
Deadlypure wrote:
Avidanimefan wrote:
japanese acid spitting hornets. smh.

LMFAO,had me going.

Those are actually real. At least, their stings can burn your skin as bad as acid.
They actually are real. From what I have heard in the past. I haven't looked it up, because I'm lazy, obviously. However, my knowledge tells me that they are real. Look it up yourself.
Since they are pollinators and also hunt other unwanted insects like flies, the only reason to get rid of them is if you are a pussy. Or maybe if you have a severe allergic reaction when you get stung. In that case you could remove them, OR MAYBE you could just stay the hell out of their way!

Apparently Flick possesses none of the above characteristics.
Grab a grenade, let it cook a few seconds ( because the wasps might toss it back at you ) and throw it at the nest.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
because the wasps might toss it back at you

In response to Xirre
Page: 1 2