ID:1687499

I got $10 dollars on steam what game should I buy, I already got Monaco and hammerwatch. The games I'm thinking is Miami hotline,faster than light, gunpoint, and retro city rampage. But please recommend other games I mostly like co op and multiplayer.
I'm not really a half life fan
That's like saying you like Origin more than Steam.
In response to R0nny
R0nny wrote:
I'm not really a half life fan

I'd suggest some games, but you just blasphemed against Half Life and Gaben himself. Your crimes are unforgivable. Therefore I shall not assist you in your journey to discover fun new games to purchase.
Fight the dragon, sword and sworcery (not a typo), dungeon siege 1 or 2, castle crashers, dead pixels, dust - an elysian tail, knights or pen and paper.
In response to EmpirezTeam
pls forgive.
In response to Xorbah
Xorbah wrote:
Fight the dragon, sword and sworcery (not a typo), dungeon siege 1 or 2, castle crashers, dead pixels, dust - an elysian tail, knights or pen and paper.

Castle Crashers look amazingly fun but i only have 10 dollars in my account T.T.
Are you able to switch it to paypal? If so, you should bye membership. :3
No, i got a steam card.
I'm thinking of buying Game Dev Tycoon.
In response to Audio freak XD
Audio freak XD wrote:
Are you able to switch it to paypal? If so, you should bye membership. :3

He's asking for steam game suggestions, not world wide web purchases.
In response to R0nny
R0nny wrote:

If you haven't gotten anything yet I'll spot you castle crashers, give me something of cheaper value in return and we will call it a day.
In response to R0nny
R0nny wrote:

From what I saw that game gets old pretty quick. Bit of a waste of $10 considering the mountain of gameplay you can get from other games at $10.
In response to R0nny
In response to Alex Peterson
The games that im thinking of getting next time i get my 20, since i used my 10 on FTL. The next time i get my 20 i will use it on Project Zomboid, It looks like a great game. After that, i will use my 20 on Gunpoint and Miami Hotline. I will then have dollars left and i will use it to buy a cheap game or a game on a sale.
In response to R0nny
R0nny wrote:
The games that im thinking of getting next time i get my 20, since i used my 10 on FTL. The next time i get my 20 i will use it on Project Zomboid, It looks like a great game. After that, i will use my 20 on Gunpoint and Miami Hotline. I will then have dollars left and i will use it to buy a cheap game or a game on a sale.

Project zomboid is terrible. I recommend sword of the stars - the pit.

That game also sounds good.
In response to Xorbah
Xorbah wrote:
Project zomboid is terrible.

Hahaha.

Get out.

Page: 1 2