ID:1688074

I've been trying to port forward for a really long time, I've been using a asus RT-AC66U to port forward with but when make the ports on the router I've tried UDP and TCP and Both but when I open it on Dream to Host I Get this

BYOND hub reports port 65525 cannot be reached by players.

A firewall or router may be interfering with your connection. For information on hosting worlds through a firewall or router, please visit BYOND Help or portforward.com.

I'm trying to host Dragon Universe, What are some steps I could take to Avoid these problems I'd really appicate it to Know that's for the help. I'd really like to host for my friends and I to have some fun and I've been having this problem for months. :/
Connect to your router via an address.

Open CMD
and type
ipconfig

and enter the default gateway address in your web-browser.

Login to your router, port forward those ports you wish to allow connections on.

Voila, you're done.
I've done that and its still not working. I really confused on why its not working. :/
First check that your local IP address matches what you port-forwarded to. You can do this by opening up the cmd prompt (in Windows 7+, just type "cmd" in the start bar search and "cmd.exe" should come up). Run the command "ipconfig", and look for the "IPv4 Address" of your internet connection. That's what you need to enter as your Local ip on the port forward page.

For the Port Range field, I would try something lower. I generally host in the 3000-8000 range. 65525 is right on the edge of the valid range, and within the "ephemeral" (aka temporary) ports range. When you go to host the game, make sure you enter the same port that you port-forwarded.

You can leave the Local Port field blank.

Set the protocol to TCP.

That should be all you need to do with your router, unless you have another router between you and the internet (in which case you need to port-forward on that one, too).

Also check your computer for any firewalls that may be blocking it. Anti-virus and anti-malware software will often include firewalls that you may need to add an exception to before you can host.
BYOND hub reports port 4050 cannot be reached by players.

A firewall or router may be interfering with your connection. For information on hosting worlds through a firewall or router, please visit BYOND Help or portforward.com.

I still got the same thing, I'm going to restart my computer and then check my anti-viruses. Be right back in a few thanks for the help so far. :)
It still didnt work and I turn off my anti Virus and made sure it was allowed on my firewalls.
I think this might help narrow down the problem, but I'm not a network expert:
Host the game with Dream Daemon.
Open the BYOND client and go into the gear menu, and select "Open Location".
A) Try joining the game by typing just the port you're hosting on ("4050"). This will join from within your local machine, and should always work.
B) Try joining the game by typing your internal/LAN IP address followed by the port (ie "192.168.1.XX:4050"). This will join from within your network's LAN, and might fail if your computer has a firewall that is blocking it.
C) Try joining the game by typing your external/WAN IP address followed by the port (ie "70.101.44.555:4050"). You can get your external IP from the home page of your router, or from a site like whatismyip.com. This will join from outside your network, and will fail if your router is blocking the connection (or if a firewall on your machine is blocking it).

You can also try B and C from a second computer on your network if you have one available, which will give you more accurate results.

If B works but C doesn't, then your router is still misconfigured.
If B doesn't work, then you have a firewall on your machine blocking the connection.
what would I do if my router is misconfiguration?