Eureka

by Kozuma3
Eureka
Are you destined to looty dat booty?
ID:1689545

*Work in progress c:

Changing the interface design and the player's base sprite, still need a few animations. The skill-tree should be done soon enough (:
NOOO! The previous base was nice! D:
The previous was a pillowed-shaded base that didn't quite fit the new graphics, though I did like it a lot!! x3 even if the art didn't have shading in the ancient updates, it still fitted in well because the colors were matched to the world which made it look beautifully ugly(since it didn't really have much to look at, but yet, it wasn't terrible to look at either). The new one looks like it's going to be cool. Though(I am not a hater, I just think it's flawed), the creator of that sprite should use a darker hue for the outline so it would blend out a bit better. The shape to it is fantastic and the shading, other than the outline color problem, it looks really, really good. :) I wonder how awesome hair will look on it, and how awesome it will just look overall. Though, I am blushing because it's naked. ;)
Good stuff,hope i learn coding and pixel art someday and make my own game!!!btw nice icon,Keep up the good work. :)
In response to Mazen30
Mazen30 wrote:
Good stuff,hope i learn coding and pixel art someday and make my own game!!!btw nice icon,Keep up the good work. :)

Just want you to know he paid for a pixel artist for them sexy pixel art. =b
That health bar looks so sexy though.
In response to The Yoker
The Yoker wrote:
That health bar looks so sexy though.

The one on the client's screen on the top-left is being edited to fit the current style. (:
#WebClientSupport2014
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
#WebClientSupport2014

It works fully with the web-client (: just waiting for it to improve efficiency-wise before I allow it tho - it hogs alot of CPU o_o

I also plan on making a stand-alone for it sometime in the near-future.
Sexy
Told you to add Shading Kozzy-sama next time listen to me :P
Kozzy. You ruined the game with this base. I just might have to do something bad. :|
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Kozzy. You ruined the game with this base. I just might have to do something bad. :|

It looks better now that I've added the jumping icon_state. xP

Yay!! x333
How about taking it a step further and adding a stylish font for the names and text inside of the game which fits the style of the game? - Suggestion :3
That screenie is old they have a newer base