ID:1690062

BYOND Version:507
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 37.0.2062.102
Applies to:Webclient

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? It just started today
In other games? Yes, everygame
In other user accounts? Yes
On other computers? Yes

When does the problem NOT occur? A few versions back(507.1257 the latest I can recall) or the last few days

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

It occured now, never in the past
Workarounds:

None

Basically, I'm getting this error that there is either a technical problem or an adblocker blocking the ads to get on the game. I checked with two computers and neither of them have an adblocker and got the same results.

We'll look into it. In the meantime I recommend making sure your Flash player is up to date. We're still trying to get HTML5 ads working.
I have a similar problem when trying to test the web client.

My Info:

Browser:Google Chrome
(Flash is up to date)

I have tried both BYOND versions 1260 and 1259 and neither one works with the webclient for me. Additionally, the problem persists with any browser/game.

Here is a screenshot :
I'm also getting this issue. It doesn't matter what game I try to load in the webclient. Google Chrome/Vista. Flash is up to date.
Also getting the same problem.

Windows 8.1
Flash up to date
Google Chrome
Do any of you have an altered system hosts file (ie C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts) to block advertisements?
I do not. The only things that are modified in my hosts file are from Spybot S&D.
Have you tried other browsers? Do ads in dreamseeker work?
I've tried IE and no dice. Dreamseeker ads don't play either.
We'll schedule a test with you next week, ok?
Alrighty. Just send me a message on the site/pager when you need me.
Ads don't work on any browser. They work, flawlessly, on Dream Seeker though.