ID:1690090

Poll: Which game?

R/B 29% (5)
G/S/C 35% (6)
R/S/E 29% (5)
D/P 5% (1)

Login to vote.

I wanna do a Nuzlocke challenge but I can't decide which game to do.

Rules of the challenge:
1. Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.
2. The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances. If the first encounter in the area is a Double Battle in dark grass, the player may choose which of the two Pokémon they would like to catch. (rule does not go into effect unless pokeballs are in party)
3. All pokemon must have nicknames chosen by http://www.behindthename.com/random/ (Trainer name too)
4. Black out means game over
5. No items (Fox only, Final destination)
6. No guts, no glory (no fleeing battles)

Starter pokemon will be chosen via dice roll.
1-2 : Grass type
3-4 : Water type
5-6 : Fire type

Poll results will be taken on Friday morning. If you vote you may opt to pick a game in that set (Red in R/B) and if that set wins the version with the most votes wins (not like it matters much).
Your name is "Lugia". The choice is obvious, and a poll is not required.

You will play G/S/C. Also, additional rules have been applied:

1. You must catch Lugia. If you fail to catch Lugia when you encounter him, game over.

2. After you catch Lugia, if he ever faints, game over.

3. Lugia is the only legendary you may have in your party.

4. Once you catch Lugia he must stay in your party until the end of the game. You may not store him in your PC or set him free.

Now go. Prove you are the best Lugia tamer in Pokemans history!
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Your name is "Lugia". The choice is obvious, and a poll is not required.

You will play G/S/C. Also, additional rules have been applied:

1. You must catch Lugia. If you fail to catch Lugia when you encounter him, game over.

2. After you catch Lugia, if he ever faints, game over.

3. Lugia is the only legendary you may have in your party.

4. Once you catch Lugia he must stay in your party until the end of the game. You may not store him in your PC or set him free.

Now go. Prove you are the best Lugia tamer in Pokemans history!
Awwww snap. How can I turn this down.
IT BEGINS. (Comic otw eventually)
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
IT BEGINS. (Comic otw eventually)

:D
View ingame progress here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ pub?key=0AsVyTjZbAJA_dHdJdDR4dUw5UDNHblhPem96bGhxTHc&output= html 5 comic pages drawn, need to be scanned in.
by comic you mean you'll be drawing interesting stuff that happened while you played?
Vaguely interesting stuff. I made a plot. Because it aint interesting until people die amirite?
We've had our first casualty, Lien Nii-San :( He will be missed sorely :( So close to evolving too.

He had low health and I was swapping him out but the foe Rattata used pursuit and he died.

Progress here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ pub?key=0AsVyTjZbAJA_dHdJdDR4dUw5UDNHblhPem96bGhxTHc&output= html
You don't evolve a Rattata anyway. You keep him as Rattata instead of turning him into that fat ugly Raticate. Rattata is much more handsome and dignified and cuddly. Raticate is just an atrocity.
Finally got around to updating the page. Not much has REALLY happened, except Karla is a useless POS that I'm hoping eventually becomes useful. Like Dunsparce.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ pub?key=0AsVyTjZbAJA_dHdJdDR4dUw5UDNHblhPem96bGhxTHc&output= html
Man, I got greedy with leveling up Seppel and lost her in the gym battle against Morty :( Now I've got another pos in my party named Simon (Koffing)
Make sure you use Self-Destruct. huehuehue
Party is down to 3 "useful" pokes. Slowpoke, Noctowl, and Feralligator. It's getting rough guys :(
Haven't updated this in a while so I'll just give a short recap.

Slowbro died, Red Gyrados died, caught Lugia. Grinding in Victory Road right now so I can hopefully sweep the Elite Four itemless.

Current Party:
Feralligator
Lugia
Noctowl
Goldeen
Onix
Drowzee
Swept the Elite 4. Gonna grind them a bit since both Oliviera and Lugia can 1-Hit KO everything

EDIT: Actually I had to leave the DS on since I couldn't overwrite the save but now I wonder if the save after you beat the Elite 4 will overwrite O.o Will update afterwards with results.

EDIT: It doesn't overwrite your old save, so my Nuzlocke Silver will have to end with the Elite Four :( But hey, now I can start Alpha Sapphire! Also I need to draw the comic. Guess I'll do some of that over break/during chem class.
play summoners war and battle me
EmpirezTeam wrote:

I have no android :(
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

pls luga
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Lugia319 wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

pls luga

Bro, I still have a Samsung Intensity 2.
Page: 1 2