ID:1690131

Is there a way to see the old byond homepage. I think once i found a link where i could access to the old byond home page back to year 2005
You can view older iterations of the site via the Wayback Machine. Be warned that a lot of it is broken though.
Thanks ... Well this brings memorries back :')
Sure does bring back memories... makes me really want to cry.
Heh ... i kinda miss the old byond page style when everyting was blue ... nostalgia
Same.. I also, already, miss the old byond pager. While it is less upgraded, it appeals my old feelings.
The most entertaining (and depressing) part is when you use that to look at your old, stupid guild and ridiculous posts from 7 years ago that you deleted.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
The most entertaining (and depressing) part is when you use that to look at your old, stupid guild and ridiculous posts from 7 years ago that you deleted.

...We must get rid if it.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:

When I look back at my old posts, I smile with confidence because I realize that nothing I've ever written on this site was stupid.

Even back in 2005, I was pure genius.
Empirez, fuck off.
In response to EmpirezTeam
but hurt u got no valentines
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
but hurt u got no valentines

I was actually popular among the ladies. But none of them were worthy of my love. I've been saving my virginity for Jennifer Connelly.

Or maybe Zhao Wei.

Or maybe I'll just lose my virginity to both of them simultaneously. Yeah, I think I like that plan the best.
Cloud Magic wrote:
Ss4toby wrote:
Empirez, fuck off.

Thanks for the laughs of hysteria and coughing fit.

This is like, the 10th time he's said that to me. At this point I'm concerned for my safety.

I feel like one day he's just going to show up at my front door with a sawed-off and a hockey mask.