ID:1691823

I'd like to offer a Byond member exclusive Hexmimal critter, but I don't really know what I should make it. The 'atom' and the 'blue man' dont really fit the theme at all, though I suppose I could use them anyway. I considered claiming that the Cotato is part animal, and going with that...

Any suggestions? It doesn't have to be a 'real' animal, though I'd like it to fit within an animal theme.
Maybe a blue and yellow dart frog?
The Stickster? Granted, that would lump Lummox JR's solo work with his BYOND work.
A fugsnarf

Part elephant, cat, wolf, bear, woodpecker, rattlesnake, and viperfish. The teeth are supposed to be viperfish teeth, but Akto didn't really capture that in this fine picture.
Something like this would probably work. Some sort of blue bird with an atomic theme to it, a bit like Dr. Manhattan. (Blue dong warning.)
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
Something like this would probably work. Some sort of blue bird with an atomic theme to it, a bit like Dr. Manhattan. (Blue dong warning.)

I like the atomic bird thing, though maybe I'll make it a different animal to separate it from the Angry Birds. Maybe the frog with an animated atom around it. Call it a 'Dantom' frog or something. hmmm...

While the 'Fugsnarf' and the Stickster are interesting, I'd rather it not be quite so identified with one person, and more of a general Byond thing.

Thanks for the suggestions. I am still working on this. Took a few days off to go visit my grandmother, sister, nieces and nephews for my grandmother's 99th birthday :)
blue and yellow cow it could be blue and make the spots yellow like the atomic symbol thingy