ID:1692302

So, is it? I'm having to reload a page 10+ times before ithe appears and even then it takes a good minute to load up. May just be my phone so I wanted some kind of confirmation that anyone else may be experiencing this too.
Well, I am sure the website would be offline if it were to be DDOSed I think...depends on how well their service is I guess. But no, maybe it was just your internet? XD
I was having the same issue.
In response to Audio freak XD
Audio freak XD wrote:
Well, I am sure the website would be offline if it were to be DDOSed I think...depends on how well their service is I guess. But no, maybe it was just your internet? XD

A DDOS can cause major instability instead of just a shutdown as well.
I wouldn't suspect BYOND's webserver is being DDoS'd. There can be a number of reasons why a server could be unresponsive. It could be just a high volume of traffic or the server is busy processing something else. If the box is being hosted by Tom himself, we could also rule in torrents or something of that nature. Or maybe there's a thunderstorm in the area.
Lol. Tom is torrenting Frozen. It has been confirmed. Let it go!!
Let it gooo~
Let it gooooo~
Turn away and slam the door~
So, Why are all the game servers down?
The BYOND SERVER has got got trolled and spammed i think its BYOND TAKEOVER
It's not a DDOS-- an issue due to an update. I'm looking into it right now.
Yeah guys, come on. DDOS obviously wouldn't take down only games. The website has been functioning well despite the games being down.