ID:1694872

(See the best response by Tom.)
I read that listing for new non-member hubs don't show up in the queue for listing. That still a problem and if it is, this is a request to get my game looked at for approval please.
Best response
That should not be the case.

[Edit] .. although I see there is a message to that effect and your game doesn't appear to be reviewable. WTF. That is definitely not intended. We will figure that out.

Keep in mind that we plan to do away with listing entirely pretty soon. It's just more of a problem than it is worth and we need to encourage people to try to publicize their games elsewhere if we want any hope of them taking off.
Wait, you were serious about that? I'm not really sure who that's supposed to benefit.
Would I have to recreate the hub for it to be listable? I wanted to add subs to my game and it seems that you need to be listed to be able to do so.
It looks like there is indeed an "only if this user was ever a Member" limitation on pending entries that keeps them from showing up readily. This, and the message you saw, are leftover cruft that didn't get changed. I'll get it taken care of so the game will be visible to admins.