ID:1695253

Looking to get some C&C on my female base mainly but if you could give some on the male one to make it better it'd be appreciated, these bases are for a platformer project just so you don't get confused.

Platformer Preview thing

(Kozuma's Sidescroller RPG.)
Depends on how you want it. I think it looks okay if say you wanted the look to be like the first one in my pic, but i'd even the feet on the ground for the second idea. I'll do an edit later it's getting too late for me to do anything lol.
In response to VixiV
VixiV wrote:
(Kozuma's Sidescroller RPG.)
Depends on how you want it. I think it looks okay if say you wanted the look to be like the first one in my pic, but i'd even the feet on the ground for the second idea. I'll do an edit later it's getting too late for me to do anything lol.

Oh snap I forgot about that shiz lool *facepalm* I'll just put up my edit in a min once I've done it
Edit: Base 10101

no need for a female base... get rid of it.
Female breasts are a little too emphasized... You're not normally going to see them poke out like that.

Bit of a lazy edit. Changed the angle a bit to appear slightly more natural.
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:

Always need for a female, I'm not bothering with finishing it until the male is done and all the stuff for it is done but I like variety :P
Southend_boi wrote:

Why is that?
In response to LongCat666
LongCat666 wrote:
Female breasts are a little too emphasized... You're not normally going to see them poke out like that.

Bit of a lazy edit. Changed the angle a bit to appear slightly more natural.

You made the boob pointy.... lol
Unintentional. xD
In response to Gold94
Gold94 wrote:
Southend_boi wrote:

Always need for a female, I'm not bothering with finishing it until the male is done and all the stuff for it is done but I like variety :P

creating a base that is unisex is a better option... i never liked the "female or male" thing although i've always chosen to be female on games...

on gunz the female base had better animations than the male base and seemed more flexible.

Then on fps shooters like cod and gears the female had a smaller hit box...

but those are the type of games that benefit from choosing male or female unless you wanna make the base alot bigger and actually make the tits bounce and shit like that i'd suggest making the base unisex.

also, i'd avoid it on my own creations because there are way too many boys/young men on byond that love tricking other boys/young men into thinking they're females... dunno but stuff like that sort of makes me upset.
Southend_boi wrote:
Gold94 wrote:
Southend_boi wrote:

creating a base that is unisex is a better option... i never liked the "female or male" thing although i've always chosen to be female on games...

on gunz the female base had better animations than the male base and seemed more flexible.

Then on fps shooters like cod and gears the female had a smaller hit box...

but those are the type of games that benefit from choosing male or female unless you wanna make the base alot bigger and actually make the tits bounce and shit like that i'd suggest making the base unisex.

also, i'd avoid it on my own creations because there are way too many boys/young men on byond that love tricking other boys/young men into thinking they're females... dunno but stuff like that sort of makes me upset.

[10:37:07 PM] James: whats wrong with a female base
[10:37:12 PM] James: sexest
[10:38:19 PM] Charles Powell: they're useless and only homosexuals will use them
[10:38:50 PM] James: lmaooooo

I'm guessing someone trolled you in the past, how do you feel about that? XD Nah but seriously, if someone is dumb enough to fall for that then that's there fault. There are female users on BYOND and if they log into something they should in theory be able to be a female, if you make a unisex base idk it'll be the same for everything, I was gonna have different animations etc. for each so it would of worked for this.
[7:49:50 PM] Charles Powell: if females wanna have female characters they better wear pink or the female hair styles
[7:50:00 PM] James: lmaooo
[7:50:04 PM] Charles Powell: not like any bitches on byond got nice tits anyways
[7:50:06 PM] Charles Powell: except Kaufer
[7:50:12 PM] James: oo
[7:50:14 PM] James: who
[7:50:15 PM] James: o.o
[7:50:18 PM | Edited 7:50:32 PM] Charles Powell: damn she had some double D's i'd motor boat

am i lying doe ?
Southend_boi wrote:

I can make it that your base is chosen based on what you set your BYOND keys gender to.
Southend_boi wrote:
[7:49:50 PM] Charles Powell: if females wanna have female characters they better wear pink or the female hair styles
[7:50:04 PM] Charles Powell: not like any bitches on byond got nice tits anyways
[7:50:18 PM | Edited 7:50:32 PM] Charles Powell: damn she had some double D's i'd motor boat

am i lying doe ?

Not lying but it's more fun this way lol
In response to Gold94
Gold94 wrote:
Southend_boi wrote:

am i lying doe ?

Not lying but it's more fun this way lol

then i suggest http://imgs.steps.dragoart.com/ how-to-draw-female-anime-female-anime-step-2_1_000000087397_ 5.jpg

the female base needs to actually look like a female and sexually appealing... bigger hips smaller waist and you should increase the size of the eyes.
the female base needs to actually look like a female and sexually appealing.

goddammit
Edit
I'd darken the areas on the other side of the base, also bring out the legs on the right side more i think that makes it look a little better. The balloons are too big imo it doesn't look really good and takes up too much space, also rotate it over more to match how she's standing it looks kinda off.
Might just stick with just male for now lol
Page: 1 2