ID:1695410

FAQ:

Q: Green Haired Boy and Red Haired Boy? Are you just making a Mitadake High clone.

A: Just because an alias is based on their hair color doesn't mean someone is making another Mitadake High clone. Actually, I am not using aliases. I am just going to have it show their actual names since they already know each other. This game will not be having those anime based modes. You know like Death Note. It's really not needed in this game.

Q: What gave you this idea?

A: Well. I really like RPG Maker Horror games. RPG Maker Horror games are greatly written, and greatly spokey. I love the movement system in it too. Many elements from RPG Maker Horror games are tied into this game.

Q: Is this RP or just a RPG Maker Horror game on BYOND?

A: This is a RP game. It's a multiplayer game as well. You will need to roleplay a character.

What does Shoumetsu mean?
It means death...
---------------------------------------------

My ideas...
Actual possible weapons will be in the school. Stuff like knives, bats...anything that can be found in a school and can be used as a weapon.

A basic movement system. When you walk on a tile, it will play an appropriate step sound. Just like in a RPG Maker Horror game. You can also run too. It's very similar to a RPG Maker Horror movement code.

Dynamic lighting. This gives it that extra kick. It will set the environment real nice.

Many ideas are being put into this.
Nice to bad I don't RP.
This is a suggestion for the future that may change the environment in a formidable way, my ideas are rather stretched out and that is why i put the important suggestions in a bold font.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dynamic Environment
What i believe is that roleplay should also be decided by dynamic events such as that a player can turn off the lights through the entire building or write on the walls with blood of corpses and such, what i mean by this is that roleplay should not hang entirely from a certain person but a group of people, perhaps the killer will choose a partner to support him in leading the group of students towards another person to fool that group, more idea's are in my next topic.
Dynamic Environment Ideas
What i believe is that players should choose a side to either support the killer for some certain reason or purpose or go against the killer, meaning that not only the killer will decide what happened in that round.

About the dynamic ideas, you should be able to do certain things with objects such as combine them to make a bell or chainsaw, also you should be able to break through walls with a certain heavy weapon, but only some certain walls.

This could involve in secret areas, while you could also patch up the wall to create a secret headquarters for plans, rounds should last a long while, while players can enter any time they wish to.

With that being said, if you're going to keep it to one mode and what i said such as players are able to enter anytime they desire to, then the game should be a real time game where as a hour in the game is a half to a entire hour in real.

Locations should be able to be changed such as from a school to a mansion, then from a mansion to a insane asylum, with these locations could be a story given with it, this opens up for refreshing roleplay, because it will bore people if they keep having the same map with the same kind of roleplay i would guess.

That's pretty much my ideas for now, tell me what you think! :)