ID:1695495

I've started adding some terrain types and restrictions. For example, chickens don't swim...

I'm thinking of adding sand terrain for deserts, ice for tundra, (The penguins will be happy) and some sort of mud/muck for the swamp areas.

Terrain will affect which critters can be placed on a hex, and may give beneficial or negative effects based on critters special abilities. For example, tigers will be able to swim in water, but will get -1 to their attack while swimming. Gators would be the opposite, they would get -1 to their attack while on land.
Looking good!

Edit: In fact, looking damn good O_o
I need to learn how to use these transformations to make stuff bounce and wiggle like that. Adds so much to the presentation.
comic sans
I'm one of the apparently twelve or so people who actually LIKE Comic Sans ;) And I do think it fits the look of the game pretty well.
It's looking really nice, Flick.
I'm still not sure how I want the 'decks' to work. I like the idea of building a deck out of say, 10 of the critters you have unlocked, however its a lot simpler to just let people play with whatever they've got. I don't know, I'll work on it.
In response to Aaiko
Thanks.

There will be a Vylocity port. Although, I guess you could say this is a Byond port, since Vylocity is where it started :)
Add a frog that gets 50% cooldown reduction if he's on water and allow him to attack something two spaces away ( because he has a tongue ).
Added some terrain effects when placing pieces, and a little vibration that seems to give the pieces a little weight when they land. Still working on the effects, but I like them so far.

Now to work on the frogs for a bit ;)
Frog better be the strongest creature in the game.