Dungeon Master

by Ginseng
Dungeon Master
RTS/RPG Dungeon simulation game. How evil a Dungeon Master will you be?
ID:1695964

Poll: Who wants DM back?

Yes! 86% (13)
No! 13% (2)

Login to vote.

I'm a big fan of DM and have been disappointed that no one hosts it anymore. Just wanted to let anyone checking it out know that there's still interest out there.
What happen to the servers? I wanna play
Few days ago was two now none
Anyone's capable of running a server. There are several source codes available on the internet for anyone to download. So if you truly want to play the game you could download the source and host for yourself, or pay $8 a month to some hosting service to host for you 24-7.

BYOND is a strongly community-run web site, and games such as this one are only still alive because people who play the game decide to host it every once in a while. So if you truly want a sever to play on, why should it be someone other than you who makes one? You're no different than anyone else who has made a server in the past.

Even I hosted a server for myself 5 years ago, when I was 12. I didn't really know how to code, but yet with a bit of fiddling around I figured out how to get it all running.

Just mean to say that waiting for someone else to do something isn't exactly the fastest way to get something to happen.
Have to say, i am a massive fan of the game and since its release in 2006, have pretty much been playing it. Kind of disappointed about nobody hosting it tho.

I would host a server for the game myself but my computer isnt the best , other than that , i would like to see this game make a return.

Only problem i find with the game is other players. Awhile ago, you could hop onto the server and normally play but for people like me who just want to make the grandest fortress ever in the side of the mountain, you usually find alot of griefers with mages running around.