ID:1696172

Article here

I kind of like where this is going. This way, we can focus on more of a "cinematic" experience.
If I wanted a cinematic experience, I'd watch a film.

60 FPS is objectively better than 30 FPS and no one can disagree with this. The difference is noticeable and anyone can see the difference. If required I can post thousands of videos showing comparisons.

There is no link between higher FPS and nausea. There is however evidence that shows screens with a low refresh rate do cause eye strain and headaches.

1080p is objectively better than 900p.

Assassins Creed is a bad video game series and Ubisoft are turning into the next EA.

This is all marketing speak to brainwash the masses. Ubisoft knows they are releasing an inferior product to meet their 1 Assassin's Creed game a year quota.
In response to The Magic Man
The Magic Man wrote:
If I wanted a cinematic experience, I'd watch a film.

60 FPS is objectively better than 30 FPS and no one can disagree with this. The difference is noticeable and anyone can see the difference. If required I can post thousands of videos showing comparisons.

There is no link between higher FPS and nausea. There is however evidence that shows screens with a low refresh rate do cause eye strain and headaches.

1080p is objectively better than 900p.

Assassins Creed is a bad video game series and Ubisoft are turning into the next EA.

This is all marketing speak to brainwash the masses. Ubisoft knows they are releasing an inferior product to meet their 1 Assassin's Creed game a year quota.

This.
shumwun didn't read the article