ID:1697114

This post will be for receiving feedback and suggestions on critter artwork and abilities. Starting with:

The frog. Not sure if I'm thrilled with this yet, but I think I like the one on the right better. As far as abilities, I like ET's idea of being able to attack farther away with his long tongue. Probably low damage, but with distance.
I can't tell you how excited I am to play this game. It sounds like a ton of fun! :)
FROGS AT LONG LAST.
My idea so far for the member critter, maybe the Dantom Frog?

I need to resize him a little so he fits in the piece, and maybe clean up the atom a bit more.

EDIT:
Small update. I think I like this color a little better.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
FROGS AT LONG LAST.

Gotta say this makes me a little bit scared...

Seriously though, I agree on the lighter blue color. It doesn't clash with the red circle and still fits with blue.
In response to Magicsofa
Magicsofa wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
FROGS AT LONG LAST.

Gotta say this makes me a little bit scared...

You should be scared. Frogs will be able to lick you from two spaces away. You have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

Deal with it.
Some ideas for other critters. I haven't worked out attack/defense/cost infor for them yet, just their specials.

Peacock - Takes no damage from other 'Avian' critters.

Hedgehog - Does one damage to attackers.

Porcupine - Does two damage to attackers.

Hog - On attack and after damage, forces opponents back one space away from the hog. If unable to move backward, opponent takes an additional point of damage.

Lion - Roars on attack. After damage, opponents forced to move back one hex away from the lion.

Leopard - +1 to attack when played in forest hexes.

Rooster - Converts chickens (hens) to his side.

Fox - Destroys all chickens in surrounding hexes when played (all sides, including owner)

Alligator - Can swim, and gets +1 bonus to attack in water.

Elephant - Tramples all surrounding forest hexes to grass.