ID:1697290

Here's some of my work over the past few weeks, I've also now racked up quite a lot of eyes/feet and hands in my sketch book lol.

I'm going to draw the human body in a lot of different poses now hopefully.

But here's my latest stuff.

Raaawr.

(albro) I Hope my shoulder positioning and face has improved on my swordsman.
Pretty damn nice, Tim. Impressive work. Getting much better.
Awesome makes me want to practice more. I'm going to have to make a schedule though because class is killing my time.
Definitely improving.

As for the swordsman, don't be afraid to get a little curvy with the muscle definition! This isn't a perfect example, but hopefully it helps you see what I mean.

All of you glorious artists make my heart melt. Q_Q
Q.Q
In response to Lavitiz

QQ
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:

QQ

He's growing up so fast...
In response to Albro1
But it's deliberate, the rest of his body is actually a tree stump like the mage.

Teka, no more drawing anime! Your best drawings of this bunch are the animals. Look at the hair detail on the horse compared to the rest of it, you can see your anime habits affecting the rest of your work. Try to go a whole month without drawing anything anime-related or with an anime style. You can do it.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Albro1 wrote:

QQ

He's growing up so fast...

Oh god, lmfao.
Well thanks guys :)

@ Ant, I haven't even spent a month drawing yet, so drawing a month without anime is going to be tough lol. I'll certainly cut down on it though, seeing as right now i just want to draw human anatomy which i'm learning and copying from stuff on the net. I don't see any tree stumps :O

I always have this affect on people.. my arts at a level where most people suddenly think hey, I'll have a go, I'm sure i can do better than that lol.
You can do it teka,let Allah guide you.
If you need help with weapons I've been drawing them for quite a bit, and I don't mean Guns, I mean Swords, Shields, Maces, Daggers, Katanas, Bows, Ect.
Tim, you've definitely come a long way. I suppose I should start drawing again so you don't make me look to bad xD. But seriously though, keep up the good work.
why am i just now seeing this thread.

best drawings were charizard and aslan.