ID:1700222

Resolved
Macros didn't work in some projects, most notably when the macro set name contained anything besides lowercase letters and numbers.
BYOND Version:507.1261
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 33.0
Applies to:Webclient

This issue has been resolved.
Test project: http://www.quiktech.org/interface_bug.zip

The above demo contains an interface, but issues arise if you don't have one as well.

Without a defined interface, movement macros(arrow keys) aren't causing movement in the map, but are registering in the command box below the map. You can see that by pressing left or right. Pressing up or down moves the browser scroll bar up and down some.

The same issue occurs with movement if you have a custom interface, but at the same time none of the other macros you have defined call the associated procs or verbs. I tested this with NEStalgia and button presses seem to be affecting the browser in the area outside the game window.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look. I noticed one of my test projects misbehaving last night in this area, so it's probably related.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
Macros didn't work in some projects, most notably when the macro set name contained anything besides lowercase letters and numbers.