ID:17009

I made a hub entry for it, implying that I am definitely going to develop it. Screenshots can be found in this blog, I've posted some earlier.

Directly copied from the hub entry:

The sacred volcano has become active once again. The last time it errupted was hundreds of years ago, along with the erruption, a terrible power was unleashed. But then, a brave warrior fought with his live against that power, eventually he succeeded to beat it and sealed the power in The Volcano once again. He built a village at the foot of The Volcano, which should prevent The Volcano from errupting.

But, hundreds of years later, evil warriors have sneaked into The Volcano's sanctum, and made it active once again. It is about to errupt, but an KiroCrystal is needed for the erruption of lava and power. The evil warriors started to look for it, so The Volcano will errupt, and that terrible power would be unleashed.

...Can you prevent The Volcano from errupting?

And oh, for those who are too lazy to look for the hub entry themselves: http://games.byond.com/hub/O-matic/TheVolcano >_>

EDIT: Erm, okay, I did another minor graphical update(finally!): Water. I edited the water, I gotta admit, the previous didn't look too good. =/ Screenie:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The grass needs work too, that will be updated later.
Meh, fought the laziness, and edited the grass. Screenshot.

Tell me what you think!
Not looking bad at all!
I love the grass, but the water leaves something to be desired. Although you never want to see where the borders are.
Thanks, Airjoe. =)

Uhm, you can see the borders? I can't... Odd...
It's not easy to see, but the grid is still there a little bit. Also, I dunno what kind of look you're going for / what kind of game this is, but your icons are fairly saturated. Toning them down might give the game a different feel.
Ah, I see. You're right, they don't fit with each other. In my eyes, the water is fine, but after reading your comment, I realise that the grass doesn't fit with anything at all. Thanks.

EDIT: And oh, I think I'm rather going for a colorful game. Detailed, but not too detailed...
There. I modified the colors, and did minor modifications to the icons itself(grass and water).

Screenshot (600 kb, oddly enough...)
The only think I dislike about it is the mouth on the base.
Um, why? What should I do with it, then? Clarify! >_>
How about taking it off. >_>
But then he wouldn't have a mouth. =(
Not like it's going to stop them from talking. :)