ID:1702145

You could breathe for the first time!

Lmao. All jokes aside, I must say I did quite a bit of things since I've been gone fom BYOND. I kept poking in to see what was going on, and even played a few of the old games. It's definitely not what it was to me when I was younger.

Anyway this post is merely me showing some of my work while I was gone, and I've done a lot of it. Even helped some people with a Fanmade "Young Justice" comic lol. I had always done traditional art, however my first taste of Digital Art was when I attempted to make a game here on BYOND called "Bleach Breeze". Pixel Art introduced me to a whole new platform. However it was very difficult to actually draw and animate my creations the way I wanted to.

So some years later I got into learning 3D for my Computer Animation degree at Full Sail. However, that also proved difficult. My problem has always been with working digitally. After leaving Full Sail I decided to work more on my digital art skills, so I decided to purchase a Wacom Tablet with the money I was earning from my new job.

It's been some time now, and I believe I've advanced a bit further in my digital art skills. Along with my digital work outs, I've been working on my traditional work as well. Anyway, without further ado, here's the work I've been doing since my lengthy departure from the BYOND community:

A W.I.P. of a petty character I've been developing.

A drawing I'm doing based on one of my celeb crushes, Tinashe (°v°). I'm currently working on the coloring of it.

Basically a piece I did based on one fo the characters form a small comic series I did in High School.

Here's the rough of the cover I'm doing for the Young Justice Fan Comic.

Here's, just a random character sketch I did. Somewhat inspired by Tokyo Ghoul lol. I'm interested in doing mor with this character though, so I just list this as a rough.

And this is an unfinished piece I'm doing for a friend of mine in Japan (If you can't tell, she loves Pikachu and Mai.)

Ah, and here are two of my traditional drawings:

This one is still being worked on as well, and is a birthday gift for my dad (Since he's a huge fan of Wolverine).

Well, that's all I'm sharing for right now. Lemme know what you guys think :D.

Also, if you want to see more work (yes, including the low tier work) here's a link to my dA:
http://creator-ruin.deviantart.com/
great art,you've been fanned sir.
Lol, well I appreciate that. Though I'm not sure if you meant on here or on dA. xD
Please stick to discussing the art folks. Statements like "it doesn't have the usual hints of autism" and "I hope you don't have BYOND Syndrome" are not good discussion.
Yeah, that's what what confusing me lol. Didn't understand what they were referring to. I just wanted to know peep's thoughts on the art.
Wolverines arms look like they belong to beast.
Edit: Yeah the others are great but after a second look at them all wolverine seems to be the only one with whose off.
Alas, here's an update of the Tinashe piece I've been painting. As well as the digital version of the Wolverine drawing. I can do a lot more error correction effectively for the digital version. It's currently rough and will eventually be digitally inked :D!

I haven't posted these to deviantArt yet, and will not until I actually finish them.

I approve!
bro if you're going to draw Tinabae ( i call her Tinabae cos she my bae ) you need to make her look sexier than that
Oh lawd. Them looks like fightin words >:0!

Lol, but yeah man. I still have a lot of work I'm doing on it. I said the same about Wolverine, and I entirely reshaped him xD. He's still being reshaped, and My Queen-King Kachingwe is still having the shaping worked on, as well as the colors. Gotta make everything look as solid as possible :D!