ID:1702801

I found the evidence to be so compelling that I had to share it. Please keep an open mind about this and remember why this country was founded. To keep dirty shills like the Illuminati out of it. Thank you.

Holy mother of Christ, you have GOT to be kidding me. You absolutely CANNOT be serious.

Please explain to me how a 28 second video of MS Paint drawings IN ANY WAY proves the existence of the Illuminati? You wretched conspiracy theorists are exactly why America is spiraling toward oblivion. You are nothing but herds of sheep following blindly one after another into the depths of nothingness.

This joke of a video you provided proves NOTHING, sir. This is a classic example of a fallacious straw man soliloquy. Your train of thought is beyond pathetic. No, a more accurate phrase to describe your mental processing is "appallingly horrific". What? What was that? I can't disprove the Illuminerters? Shut your mouth you insolent, preposterous rodent. Your absurdity has me overflowing with animosity, so much that I can no longer harbor it within my being. You would be wise to remove this video and never speak in my presence again unless you can present factual information to support your laughable claims.

The mere fact that I have to share the same oxygen with the likes of you makes me want to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge.
This is the illuminati caught on video. If you don't believe it, you're just like the rest. Close-minded, brainwashed, and a shill.
So, tell me, ET (if that isn't you hinting at being an alien), if the Illuminati isn't still alive and strong, why did I just now leak this video of a very familiar high-ranking member of the Illuminati revealing himself?

That music sounds like it's from The Legend of Dragoon, I love that game.
It's from Fullmetal Alchemist (2003).
I hope this isn't serious.
In response to Xorbah
Then you're still a bigot. I have all the evidence in the world in these two videos, and you have nothing that refutes them.
Let's say it did exist. Who cares? If you look at the big picture, they are doing the same thing as us, only on a larger scale - they live, make their money, try and make a name for themselves and then they die.
They're trying to take over the world. Enforcing their corrupt liberal ideals by brainwashing the masses and assassinating people is not a "who cares" thing. Simply saying that makes me think you're a sociopath.
I really can't take you seriously right now. Pretty sure you're trolling. I'm aware of what they supposedly do and how secretive they are about it, but it's honestly not my concern if they exist until I see them for myself. What a tool you sound like right now. Go shove yourself back into the box, kid.

EDIT - lololo. Had a good laugh at the video.
lol ok.

Keep telling these people this, but anyone who can be reasoned with will know the truth after they see this video:

So you thought you could get away with it, huh, you anime bastard?
;) Nice one. Really hit me where it mattered.
you're both sheep
If they're sheep, I'm cattle.
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!1
prisonplanet.com

In response to EmpirezTeam
Wow, you really took the bait. Hook line and sinker, he got you.
I didn't take anything. It was pretty obvious what this was.
In response to Alex Peterson
Alex Peterson wrote:
Wow, you really took the bait. Hook line and sinker, he got you.

Indeed he is an expert fisherman.